Prince John on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:53:03 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE

FROM:REV. PRINCE  JOHN

Dear sir,
Recently, a leading export leas promoter  carried an
advertisement on your organization and you look good
industry leader.with all my pressure, I believe you
will receive this offer in good faith.One of the wives
of the former president of Congo republic MRS Komara
sese seko our devotee asked me to secure a credible
and trust worthy partner abroad to invest the sum of
us$40 million in a lucrative business venture, the
partner will assit in exposing her in the in
ternational/financial anviroment because she is not at
all knowledgeable in them.

should you be thus truly disposed, kindly write a fax
briefly introducing your self and your business
interest to enable us discuss further with you on the
project and the benefits.
please sir, our line are open for communcation at any
time.

as soon as you receive the message, please callcall me
at the number above for more clarifications.

best wishes
REV. PRINCE  JOHN