manager on Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:37:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Never Miss Your Family 30211

Title: Cheaper then a phone call and MUCH more personal

Cheaper then a phone call and MUCH more personal

See your loved ones faces to face without paying long distance charges!

Use our video chat technology today to stay closer to the ones you love!

We supply FREE GUARANTEED tech support from set up through

Testing with Your Loved Ones!

Many Americans only get to see their loved ones and friends two or

three times a year.

How would you like to see them daily for a fraction of the cost of

phoning them?

You can talk one on one or see up to six people and talk to up to 100

at the same time.

We would like your permission to send you an email that will describe how

We can help families and friends bridge the gap in the miles without leaving

a hole in your wallet

Visiting with family and friends, regardless of distance in miles has

NEVER been easier or cheaper!

JUST CLICK HERE AND WE WILL SEND YOU

FREE INFORMATION ON HOW.

To be removed from our mailing list JUST CLICK HERE

and send us an email with remove in the subject line.