MR KINGSLEY IGE on Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] REPLY IF YOU ARE WILLING

ATTN: BENEFICIARY/INTERESTED PARTY

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your contact was discretely sourced for as international acclaimed personality because it is utterly necessary for your involvement. Besides, permit me to use this medium to seek for your assistance, trust, willingness and confidence to handle this business, as it deserves. Meanwhile this mail may have gotten to you as a surprise but the reason for reaching out to you, remain basic because I repose every confidence in you to treat this matter by virtue of your assistance with utmost seriousness and mutual support to achieve success.

In a brief introduction, I am KINGLEY IGE (ESQ.), a cousin to the LATE CHIEF BOLA IGE (SAN,MON) of blessed memory and I am also a legal practitioner. Due to my closeness to Late Chief Bola Ige (SAN,MON) and my longtime experience in legal matters, I was fortunate to associate with Chief Bola Ige (SAN,MON) who was assassinated last December 2001 by unknown gunmen. Chief Bola Ige until his death was the Former Minister Of Power And Steel, an Attorney General and Minister of Justice of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. As result of the closeness, I was more like Personal Assistance to him until his death. However, the Late Minister has been buried most recently this January 2002 at his private home here in Nigeria. This puts the fate of our entire family in agony;till now, the circumstances surrounding or leading to his assassination is yet to be ascertained by the Investigation Committee set up by the Government of Nigeria to fish out those responsible for his death.

Now, this brings me to the main matter: I was in possession of some very vital documents relating to his investments (home and abroad), private affairs and money related documents. Most of these documents were made known to our family with respect to the etiquette of the law profession and according to the instructions he gave me before his death. I deliberately kept aside one vital and confidential file and his personal diary, which he gave to me temporarily two days before his death and none of our family member is aware of this. So, I kept it aside to strike out a deal with someone from the international community so that there would be no trace to it. Moreover, after two weeks of his death and funeral, I opened the file and I found out that it contains all relevant papers relating to his US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million United States Dollars) he lodged with a Security Company in Accra Ghana, which was meant for execution of a very important Government Electrification Proj!
ect when he was in office as the Minister for Power and Steel of the Federal Republic of Nigeria two years ago; which he failed to implement before he was appointed as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federation.

On further enquiry, I notice that the said fund was secretly purported for sponsoring his campaign committees abroad intone for his Presidential race next year (2003) election as published in the news dailies. Based on my position and as a family member, I went to the Security Company. I met two officials at the security company in Ghana. I was informed that the money (according to the late Minister's interest) was defaced by the Security Company and enclosed in two (2) boxes; hence, registered as containing sensitive photographic materials to make way at the port of entry at their offshore payment centers Abroad and to avoid any suspicion or trace from the Government of Nigeria. I hereby solicit for your humble assistance to enable me lodge an application for claim of this fund in your favour as the Chairman of the campaign committee. This deal can only be justified with your support and willingness upon which if you deem it fit to transact, I will process all the necessary d!
ocumentation in your favour as the true beneficiary of the money (consignment). I am in a better position to forestall you as the beneficiary through proper documentation to effect the claims. Once, you've claimed the money and you have deposited it in your bank account, I will arrange to meet you in your country for compensation of both parties according to agreed percentages and for good business opportunities as I wish to go into business in areas of good business opportunities in your country based on your advice and initiative.

All modalities have been put in place to move this money to any of the Security Company's designated offshore service centers nearest to you for your convenience; where this Dollar Bills as it is in the boxes will be reconverted into GRADE A1 NEON PROOF MINT. With the help of the two Security Company Officials, who have promised to keep it confidential, the claims will be made without any difficulties within five working days of your interest to assist as a partner, so that an application would be lodged to the management fore mostly, for the claims. I want to inform you that this business is 100% risk free and once started will not take more than 7 working days.

All I require from you now is: your full name and address, telephone and fax numbers for easy communication, first two pages of your international passport for recognition to enable me know whom I am dealing with and any other relevant information concerning you. I will be very happy to entertain any question from you and looking forward for your urgent replies if you deem it fit to transact with me and you will be highly compensated. Reply through this email address (11339@37.com) for correspondence only if you are very interested,willing and sure to get this carried out successful. Your quickest response will enable me stop further search for a beneficiary.God bless you.

Yours faithfully,

KINGSLEY IGE (ESQ.)