ljoka212 on Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Attractive Home Loan Programs!

Title: We have a Second Mortgage that will work for you!

Dear Homeowner,

Are you drowning in too much high interest monthly debt?

"Now is the time to take advantage of falling interest rates!  There is no advantage in waiting any longer."

Consolidate high interest credit card debt into a low interest mortgage. Mortgage interest is tax deductible, where as credit card interest is not.

You can save thousands of dollars over the course of your loan with just a small drop in your rate!

Our nationwide network of lenders have many attractive loan programs to resolve your current situation:

  • Consolidation of high interest loans

  • 2nd Mortgages

  • Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit

  • Refinance and lower your payment

  • Refinance with cash out (Up to 125% varies by State)

  • Home Improvements......just to name a few!

  • Damaged credit is never a problem!

We have a Second Mortgage that will work for you!

Our service is 100% free!

CLICK HERE For more details and to receive a no obligation quotation today!

We strongly oppose the use of SPAM email and do not want anyone who does not wish to receive
our  mailings to receive them. Please click here to be deleted from further communication
Click Here to unsubscribe from future promotions.