nede on Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:12:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] + Printer Ink Jet & Laser Cartridges 23929

Title: Dear Business Owner
Dear Business Owner/Purchaser
Do you ever feel that you are paying too much for
Laser Printer Cartridges, and or Ink Jet Cartridges?
If so, you are probably spending too much, which affects your companies profit.
I would like to introduce you to A Omega Data Products. A company that is
dedicated to servicing the data and imaging needs of companies like yours at
a tremendous savings.
I feel so strongly about our ability to save you money, that I invite you to
call us at 800-373-5723, and receive a free quote on the same brand or
compatible, laser toner, ink jet, copier cartridge that you are currently using.
Call MONDAY - FRIDAY   8:30 a.m. until  5:00 p.m.  E.S.T.
If you do not call you are preventing your company from making the maximum
profits that it can.
We will sell to individuals.
Do not reply to this e-mail message

To be taken off this list please go to the link below and enter your e-mail address.

"Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered
Spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal."
CLICK HERE !

WE HONOR ALL REMOVES.
 PLEASE SUBMIT ONE EMAIL AT A TIME OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE REMOVED.
 PROFANITY SERVES NO PURPOSE.

Please allow for 24-72 hours to be removed from this list.