John on Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:39:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Buy Manufacture Direct Inkjets & Laser Cartridges

At www.tonerbuys.com, the Internet’s premier source for your
printing needs, we recognize that the economy isn’t doing as well
as we’d hoped. Everyone is pinching pennies, scrimping, and saving
where they can.

That’s why we’ve sent you this email--to help you save money.

www.tonerbuys.com lets you buy toner or inkjet for your printer at
wholesale, direct from the manufacturer. No more Office Depot, Staples
or Office Max. No more “middle man.” With www.tonerbuys.com, you
can save 75% to 85% on the items you use every day--whether in your
business or in your home.

We believe that the printer products we offer are of higher quality and
lower price than any superstore or Internet store. Take the following
for example:

Canon Inkjet cartridges starting at $1.99.
Epson Inkjets starting at $4.35
Hewlett Packard inkjets starting at $13.50.
Hewlett Packard Laser Cartridges starting at $21.00.
To many to list!!

We carry all major brands including Hewlett Packard, Canon, Lexmark,
Brother, and Xerox.

But don’t let just our low prices and extensive selection convince you to
shop at www.tonerbuys.com. In this uncertain economy, being careful about
where you spend your money is just as important as on what you spend it.
That’s why at www.tonerbuys.com all of our products are 100% Guaranteed.

And right now, to start off saving money in the New Year, we are offering
$5.00 shipping on any quantity.

Save yourself money, save yourself aggravation and visit www.tonerbuys.com
today to save yourself the uncertainty of quality, guarantee, and price at other
imaging supply stores.

Sincerely,
TonerBuys.com
"Quality is our Guarantee"

This message is intended to benefit the recipient. If you would like to
be removed please let us know by emailing us at Toners500@yahoo.com
with your email address in the subject line. We are sorry for any
inconvenience this email may have caused.