Abdulmalik Bello on Thu, 7 Feb 2002 01:22:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Dear Sir,

 REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction.  This is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and
top secret.  You
have been recommended by an associate who assured me
in confidence of
your ability and reliability to prosecute a
transaction of great magnitude
involving a pending business transaction requiring
maximum confidence.

We are top officials of the Federal Government
Contract Review Panel
who are interested in importation of goods into our
country with funds
which are presently trapped in Nigeria.  In order to
commence this business
we solicit your assistance to enable us transfer into
your account the
said trapped funds.

The source of this fund is as follows:  During the
past Military Regimes
here in Nigeria, government officials set up companies
and awarded themselves
contract which were grossly over-invoiced in various
Ministries.  As
a result, the Democratic Government of Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo deemed
it neccessary to set up a Contract Review Panel to
investigate and recommend
accordingly. After a thorough investigation, we
discovered a lot of
inflated contract funds which are presently floating
in the Central Bank
of Nigeria. We (members) have unanimously agreed to
transfer part of
these funds to a foreign account  However, by virtue
of our position
as civil servants and members of this Panel, we cannot
acquire this money
in our names.  I have therefore, been delegated as a
matter of trust
by my colleagues in the Panel to look for an Overseas
partner into whose
account we would transfer the sum of US$26,400,000.00
(Twenty Six Million,
Four Hundred Thousand US. Dollars).  Adequate
logistics and strategies
had been worked out to ensure a successful transfer
with your maximum
 co-operation. Hence we are writing you this letter.

We have agreed to share the money thus:
1.	25% for the account owner (you)
2.	65% for us (the officials)
3.	10% to be used in settling taxation and all local
and foreign
expenses.

We wish to commence the importation business with our
own share, please
note that this transaction is 100% safe and we hope to
commence and conclude
the transfer latest in ten (10) banking days from the
date of receipt
of the following information through the above e-mail:
your current tel/fax
number, your name/company name and address.

The above information will enable us write letters of
claim and job description
respectively and these will be used to apply for
payment and re-award
the contract.We are looking forward to doing business
with you and solicit
your confidentiality in this transaction.  Please
acknowledge the receipt
of this letter .  I will bring you into
the complete picture of this project when I have heard
from you.

Yours Faithfully,

DR.Abdulmalik Bello