sam douglas douglas on Thu, 7 Feb 2002 22:35:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

ATTN;PRESIDENT/CEO

Dear Sir,

This letter is not intended to cause my embarrasement
in whatever, rather is compelled to contact your
esteemed self, following the knowledge of your high
repute and trust worthiness.

Firstly, I must solicit your confidentiality, this
is by the virtue of its' nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret though I know  that a
transaction of this magnitude will make anyone
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that
all will be well at the end of the day. A bold step
taken shall not be regretted I assure you.

I am Mr. SAM  DOUGLAS and I head a seven man tender
board in charge of contact awards and payment
approvals. I came to know of you in search of a
reliable and reputable person to handle a very
confidential business transaction which involveds
the transfer of a huge sum of money to foreign account
requiring maximum confidence.

 My colleagues and I are top officials of the NIGERIA
NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) OUR DUTIES
INCLUDE VETTING. EVALUATION AND FORESEING THE
MAINTENANCE OF THEREFINERIES IN ALL THE DESIGNATED OIL
PIPLINES. we are therefore soliciting for your
assistance to enable us transfer into your account the
said funds. Our country losses a lot of money everyday
that is why the international community is very
careful and warning their citizen to be careful but I
tell you "A TRIAL,WILL CONVINCE YOU".

The source of the fund is as follows: during the
last military regime here in Nigeria this committee
awarded a contract of US$400 million to a group of
five
construction companies on behalf of the NIGERIA
NATIONAL PETROLUEUM CORPOATION for the construction of
the oil piplines in Kaduna, Port-Hacourt,Warri
refineries.

During this process my colleagues and I deliberately
inflated the total contract sum to the tune of US$428
million with the sharing of the inflated sum of
US$28million. The government has since approved the
sum of US$428million for us and contract sum. But
since the contract is only worth US$400 million, the
remining US$28 is what we intend to transfer to
reliable and safe offshore account, we are prohibited
to operate foreign account in our name since we are
still in Government .

Thus, making it impossible for us to acquire in our
name right now, I have therefore be delegated as a
matter of trust by my colleagues to look for an
oversea partner into whose account we can transfer the
sum of US$28 Million.

My colleagues and I have decided  that if you/your
company can be the beneficiary of this fund on our
behalf, You or your company will retain 20% of the
total sum US$28 million while 75% will be for us the
officials and remaining 5% will be used for off
setting
all debts/expenses incured during this transaction.

We have decided that this transaction can only
proceed under the follwing condition:
1. That you treat this transaction with ultmost
secrecy and confientiality and conviction of your
transparent honesty.
2. That upon the receipt of the funds you will release
the funds as instructed by us aftr you have remove the
share of 20%.I will bring you into the no memclature
of this transaction when I have heared from you.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated as we
catching on the next scheduled for the financial
quarter. Please be assured that this transaction is
100% legal/risk fee, only trust can make the reality
of this transaction.

Best Regards,

MR SAM  DOUGLAS

http://greetings.yahoo.com