linda carroli on Mon, 11 Feb 2002 06:58:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] fAf Feb02: Diagramming Innovation-scapes by Pia Ednie-Brown

Sincere apologies for cross posting
http://www.fineartforum.org/

In fineArt forum's February issue, Editor-in-Chief Nisar Keshvani announces
fAf's alliance with the Leonardo Electronic Almanac (LEA). "Both
publications have a rich history, and were linked since its earliest days.
Through this alliance we aim to balance news and critical content via the
fAf-LEA publishing channels. We are on the lookout for contributors, if you
have ideas, please do email lea@mitpress.mit.edu We'd be happy to hear from
you," he said.

He added, "We aspire to build east-west bridges exposing upcoming
communities to the established and enhancing opportunities for exposure
through the fAf - Leonardo networks and resources."
This month's feature is Pia Ednie-Brown's essay "Diagramming
Innovation-scapes", reprinted from the recently released fibreculture
reader, "Politics of a Digitial Present: An Inventory of Australian Net
Culture, Criticism and Theory".

Reviews (http://www.fineartforum.org/Backissues/Vol_16/faf_v16_n02/text/):

:: Architecture and Science edited by Giuseppa Di Cristina is reviewed Teri
Hoskin

:: David Cox reviews New Babylonians: Contemporary Visions of a
Situationist City edited by Iain Borden & Sandy McCreery

:: Jane Turner responds to Unlocking the Clubhouse, a study of women in the
computing industry by Jane Margolis and Allan Fisher

:: Olliver Dyen's Metal and Flesh: The Evolution of Man: Technology Takes
Over is considered by Glen Wetherall

:: Linda Carroli takes a look at the Australian Network for Art and
Technology's publication, Arcadia: Writings on Theology and Technology.

PLUS all the usual news and information - upfront, events, opps and stuff.
send info to: editor@fineartforum.org
"This project has been assisted by the Commonwealth Government through the
Australia Council, its arts funding and advisory body."
http://www.ozco.gov.au