Nmherman on Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:37:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Max Herman is the Greatest

In a message dated 2/11/2002 7:01:53 PM Central Standard Time, ksnelson@subjectivity.com writes:

> I yield to no one in my admiration for Kermit Snelson, but at
> this point, I want to know who else from nettime was not down
> in Brazil with those zillion ineffectual leftists, but was
> hanging out with the globalist Great and the Good in Davos/NYC.

Relax, Bruce.  We Davos guys are paying your ineffectual leftist bills. :)

Hey what's up champs, I hear ya.  But not about G2K however!  Whatcha think of it?  If there's a schism between ineffectual leftism and billpayers, I'd love to be a part of the think tank.  I recommend a bipartisan inquiry into Genius 2000 as a negotiating article if you all are in a schism, and what's most important, where does Mark Stahlman fit on the spectrum if any here?  The online art world?  And nn too.  Plus why does tbyfield censor every post that mentions Genius 2000, period?  That guy has a bug up his ass.  Who's in charge over there?  Lovink?  Staehle?

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://albalux.com/g2k/pv
Max Herman, Stills and Transcript of G2K Video
from Genius 2000 Video First Edition, Max Herman, VHS, 1999

++