Lachlan Brown on Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:33:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Chocolate yes, Chocolate, Oh Yes.

Chocolate. Yes, Netochka chocolate. What,
one wonders did all those women want in
Spring 1998? Why now so reluctant, Angela McRobbie, to entertain my present intervention?
Huh?

See the archives at http://www.aoir.org -
- something is beginning to emerge, become
more clearly defined, appear from the
undercurrents, (as though this were planned, indeed) as Internet in its post-911 crisis
takes on a familiar aspect. I have the feeling
that this emergence will take some time.

The virtual like the imaginary becomes Real.
Reality is produced, as in a newspaper or
on a web page, while the Real produces the
newspaper and the webpage.

[my email accounts for lachlan@london.com <reified subject of technology> and editors@london.com <ethical and moral imaginary> are closed to me. This has
happened before and they are usually
restored. I mention this as I meant to
post a couple of parts of my
slightly revised 'Love is the Law' paper
which I have been working on while
procrastinating over the third line
of the second stranza of Blake's
Jerusalem: do I really have to do this by myself? Exorcise all those spooks all by myself?]

[Air-l] references on gender, age, support & info tech use   Joan Korenman
[Air-l] How do journalists report internet research? (Request for experiences with journalists)   Christian Sandvig
[Air-l] Indymedia, Firenze, Torino, Bologna under attack, post Genoa   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] "Call for Book Chapters" - best papers from ITiRA2002 Conference , 27 - 29 August 2002   Wal Taylor
[Air-l] How do journalists report internet research? (Request for experiences with journalists)   George(s) Lessard
[Air-l] name game   Barry Wellman
[Air-l] name game   air-l@aoir.org
[Air-l] Request for information on international disabled students research   Ken Friedman
[Air-l] Request for information on international disabled stu dents research   HUI, Kwok Fai Philip
[Air-l] name game   jeremy hunsinger
[Air-l] software for chat files?   Sherri Condon
[Air-l] Looking for information and help   Hal
[Air-l] software for chat files?   noci
[Air-l] name game   danah boyd
[Air-l] Party on, dude!   Ken Friedman
[Air-l] Scholarship or Private Investigation?   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] Chill.   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] Scholarship or Private Investigation?   air-l@aoir.org
[Air-l] Credit Card Fraud On The Internet!   Cem Timurkan
[Air-l] Credit Card Fraud   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] The Research Police   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] Chocolate   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] mea non culpa   Barry Wellman
[Air-l] digital library grants   Nancy Baym
[Air-l] Re: references on gender, age, support & info tech use   Caroline Haythornthwaite
[Air-l] The Other Barry Wellman?   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] Carnivore, Omnivore, Amerivore, Va   Lachlan Brown
[Air-l] Dragonnet   Lachlan Brown

Lachlan Brown air-l@aoir.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 12:03:24 -0500