Announcer on Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] <nettime> Announcements [x6]

Table of Contents:

   You are invited to join Undercurrents
     geert <geert@xs4all.nl>

   arts jobs in vancouver
     geert <geert@xs4all.nl>

   SubmarineChannel; a new online channel
     "Janneke van de Kerkhof" <janneke@submarine.nl>

   [transmediale] transmediale_ausstellung & screenings, letztes Wochenende
     Andreas Broeckmann <abroeck@transmediale.de>

   kleine bitte
     erwin mohammed osman <osmo@gmx.at>

   Global Forum (FfD), Press Release