bc on Tue, 26 Feb 2002 06:51:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] For the Record: lunar digestive tract

  [for the archival records i would like it known that
  this is the message i was responding to, not the one
  that appeared prior to my response in the digest. as
  i was being sent the prior messages personally, and
  the one in the digest was sent to the list instead, and
  thus i was not able to see it before writing. yet it is
  in part identical to the post being responded to.  bc]