MANTY USMAN on Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:42:09 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear,

May I introduce myself I am MR.USMAN MANTY, Chairman of the Committee set up to oversee the Refugee Camp here in West Africa. I was appointed by the ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS) for the purpose of seeing to the welfare of the refugee. Before my appointment as the leader of the committee, I was working in ECOWAS Head Office and my duty, as at that time was to furnish information to the leaders of ECOWAS member countries concerning report on refugee more especially in war countries in West Africa. Further more, the 1st of September this year makes it my second year in office as the Chairman of the Committee and almost all the West Africa country leaders give credibility to my Leadership on the 2nd year anniversary of my administration. The surprise packages came to me from some of these wars invaded countries in We! st Africa through their membership Representatives in ECOWAS. But this time, I and my colleagues has concluded to utilize part of the money we have here to give as loan to a Capable foreign investor since we have more than enough feeding facilities and drugs at the moment. Also, we have even paid for most of our facilities in advance to our suppliers. Our main aim is to give out loan to reliable and trustworthy investor and have the money repaid within the next 5 years so as to make profit through this investment, as we have nothing to do with the money staying idle in our account. This is the reason why we have decided to utilize this opportunity to loan out the fund.

Therefore, my committee members have mapped out the sum of US$65.2 Million (Sixty-Five Million, Two hundred thousand US Dollars) out of ECOWAS refugee feeding account. The fund is kept standby waiting for an investor who will reach an agreement with us and return back this money within the next 5 years (December 2007).

Finally, the investor has to return 10% interest of whatever profit made on the investment per annum and we are going to build our trust and believe that you will not like to disappoint us in this business. You should also be aware that this business must be kept secret and confidential to avoid leakage on both sides.

We will like you to indicate your interest by sending us your company/residential addresses, telephone and fax numbers, your age and other necessary information for proper documentation. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, reply through: usmanmanty@yahoo.com

MR.USMAN MANTY.

Do You Yahoo!?