Martin Kabila on Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:19:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

 TEL: 871-762918980
 FAX: 871-762918981

Email: Mkkabila@post.com

 ATTENTION: DIRECTOR/CEO

RE: URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Kindly allow me the modesty of introducing myself. I am Martin Kabila, the son of the former
head the state / President of Congo-Kinshasha (then called Zaire) President Laurent Desire
Kabila.

I got your particulars through the  Chamber of Commerce. However, I am
contacting you in order to ask for your assistance on this confidential business proposal
with full financial benefit for both of us.

Before I got into further details, please be informed that I am writing without any other
person(s) pre-knowledge of contacting you on this transaction. Therefore, I will appreciate
same attitude to be maintained all through.

I have the sum of USD$48 Million from a secret sale of Diamond by my late father before he
was assassinated by his bodyguard (Rashid) on January 16th 2001, which I will like you to
receive on my behalf due to security reasons, as my narration below will explain. But before
I continue, be well informed that your share in this transaction has been calculated at 20%
of the total sum of USD$48 Million, 5% for expenses and the rest for my family and me.
However, my father as a real African traditionalist was a polygamist, thereby having married
so many wives, and my mother being the second wife of my father, my stepbrother Joseph,
who is the current president of my Country, is the son of the first wife and he does not have
my knowledge about this deal. Already, president Joseph is using his power of office to
colonize all the money and private properties, which our father left behind for the whole
family. Now, my mother and I are left with noting in the inheritance of my late father's wealth.
Our situation is seriously critical that we need your assistance to help us receive these
funds overseas for proper investment.
Let me quickly assure you the 100% safe proof of this transaction because, the Diamond
sales are packed from the onset in a pattern that shows no trace or linkage with us (Kabila
family). At present, the money is in cash and is secured in a Security Company as family
treasury.
I am writing for your swift and favorable response. You are to contact me via my direct Tel:
871-762918980. Fax: 871-762918981. or by using the above e-mail address. Your urgent

 Best regards,

Martin Kabila.