WhiteCube on Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:01:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Back Again!

PREVIEW OF THE U.N.I. THIRD SEASON

- Coordinated by Raimund Kollegger -

Walter Konrad, Ellen Pier, James Haley, Currer Bell, Pierre Chamfort

WHITE CUBE | C.SUNDTSGT. 55 | 07 MARCH 2002 | 8 PM MEZ

Use the web as your telescope! Look at

www.societyofcontrol.com/whitecube

Please note:

The purpose of this website and this mailing list
is to provide information about the state of the fine arts of today
and to create an interest in discussing its aesthetics and its politics.

Please feel free to mail us at any time.
We apologize for any cross posting and multiple mail.
If you want to be taken off the list, please reply UNSUBSCRIBE.
Spamming, mail bombing and infecting is uncool and not our style.