prince yusuf on Fri, 8 Mar 2002 18:03:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] INVESTMENT PURPOSE

              MOHAMMED ALI CHAMBERS
              Legal Practitioners/Notary Public
              Block 804 - Law House building
              Lagos-Nigeria

              Date:8th March 2002.

Attn:DEAR SIR

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter
irrespective of the fact that you do not know me.
However, I got your contact through your company’s
profile in your country’s embassy here in
Nigeria division of Trade, Tourism and Commerce, in
myearnest search for a reliable and trustworthy
individual or group that can handle such a
confidential business of this magnitude.

My name is DR. MOHAMMED ALI a family lawyer to the
late ABACHA’S FAMILY.  Since the death of the Gen.
Sani Abacha, the family has suffered a
lot of harassment from the Government that succeeded
them. Recently, the wife and other members of the
family were banned from overseas travels and are
currently been held up in their country home in Kano.
Although some money in both foreign and local
currencies were recovered from their apartment, when
Abacha was in regime with the help of some Lebanese
businessmen were able to move some boxes containing
foreign currency totalling US$55M United States
Dollars to a Security Company in (Amsterdam -
Netherlands) for safe keeping.

The money in question US$55M as already stated is in a
Security Vault in (Amsterdam - Netherlands) and if you
are agree to assist us to clear
the consignment, we will go ahead to present you as
the beneficiary of the funds, you will be entitled to
30% of the total amount.  In this case
you will travel to (Amsterdam - Netherlands) to clear
the boxes.Then the money will be in your custody for
investment in your country.The Security Company has
spoken to Mrs. Abacha to come and claim her luggage
in their custody.

NOTE:  There is no risk involved in this transaction
as I am involved as their trusted confidant.if you
should be interested in this deal, keep it as TOP
SECRET and be prepared to do more lucrative business
with us.

I await your urgent respond.

Best regards,

DR. MOHAMMED ALI
LL.B (Hons.) BL., Ph.D.

ASSOCIATES: Dr. Mohammed  Ali (LL.B (Hons.), BL.,
Ph.D) Mallam Aliyu
Hassan (LL.B (Hons.),

Miss Zainab Ali (LL.B Hons.) Anthony Abraham (LL.B
Hons.)