dan s wang on Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:03:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> An open letter to Congressman Mark Udall

Wow, very good. . . example of citizens' participation in the American
political system. When you read letters like this, you realize why
legislators usually keep for/against tallies on incoming letters and
no more. Because reading them for serious content or argument is too
damn painful. While I agree Ms. Chu (of the Republic of China, not the
People's Republic of China) deserves the revenue generated by her
candid performance, I for one cannot wait for the pirates to get hold
of "our most valuable national assests. . . like Britney Spears"
captured on video doing something similar. The sooner the better!

dan w.