dancefestival on Sat, 9 Mar 2002 21:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] the Prague Festival Dance Prize 2002 & Dance Grand Prix"Italy"2002...are arriving!

DANCEFESTIVAL SEASON 2002
COUNTDOWN

only few months left for the upcoming
WORLDANCEVENTS ... like no other !

Forward to all your friends and to appropriate folks this e-mail
and please forgive if this is a duplicate.

Prague Festival Dance Prize 2002
&
Dance Grand Prix "Italia" 2002
*Where everyone is in the Spotlight*

Headquarters Address.  Via Ugo La Malfa n.2 /  47020 Montiano FC Italy
East Europe Office . Za Hanspaulkou 856/5 16000 Prague 6. Czech Republic
 Italy phone and fax. 0039054751299 fax Czech phone/fax 00420233333331 Cell./Mobile. 00393356141846
e-mail < tiberio@albaclick.com> <dancefestival@dancefestival.it>
International Event Competition for Ballet-Contemporary-Modern-Hip Hop-Latin-Swing-Folk- Tap Schools/ Companies
and Dance-Theatrical Educational Institutes.

EVERYBODY CAN PARTICIPATE IN THESE BIG EVENT
ONLY A LITTLE FEE OF PARTICIPATION NEEDED

The deadline to register your group for this incredible opportunity is the 30 March!!

A meeting of dancers, dancelovers, amateur  from all over the world!!

All the subject of Therpsichore Art!!!

An International Competition for All the Dance Schools, Dance Companies, Dance Amateur Groups!!!

All the languages in the dressing-rooms of OUR theatres!!

A special DANCE OPPORTUNITY in PRAGUE during the Festival:
the The Ballet Company of the National Theatre of Prague, Director Mr. Vlastimil Harapes,
will present the 28 April in the the National Theatre of Prague, the Ballet "SINFONIETTA"choregraphy by Jiri Kylian.
 (free on charges for every dance participant to the  Prague Festival 2002)

in collaboration with

These are  the  DANCEFESTIVAL COMPETITIONS
Our Org. has over10 years of group and educational events experience.
Do not risk the success of your group's performing with a "company"
without our theatrical professional organizations!

Ask & compare!

Please visit our new Web Sites with 13 languages
of the FESTIVAL PROGRAM TEXTS,
WHERE YOU CAN SELECT YOUR FAVOURITE LANGUAGE
  http://praguefestival.com   with all the info about the Prague Festival  2002 Event
which will be held in Prague from 25th April to 1st May 2002

Please visit our new Web Sites with 13 languages
of the FESTIVAL PROGRAM TEXTS,
WHERE YOU CAN SELECT YOUR FAVOURITE LANGUAGE
  www.dancefestival.it   with all the info about theGrand Prix "Italy" Event
which will be heldeld in Italy from 20th to 25th June 2002

       If you require any kind of information about our organization I can provide you with the e-mail and post address of many  previous participants from all over the world

The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing

GooDancE

SEE YOU IN  our dance floors VERY SOON !!!!!!!!!!

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word "remove" in the subject line we apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the Planet,
Save the Trees! Advertise.   Sorry for cross posting