Bruce Sterling on Sun, 10 Mar 2002 01:07:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Right Said Phred

>From: Fred Heutte <phred@sunlightdata.com>
>Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 21:30:43 -0800
>Subject: Re: <nettime> THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO ME

>I just wanted to say that the political reports from snafu (Italy)
>and Ivo (Croatia) are very helpful and I hope others will offer
>similar summaries for countries they are familiar with.

>Perhaps this will help us untangle the absurdist politics that
>prevail in the US, too.

>Fred

*Second the motion, Mr. Heutte.  There must be *somebody*
who is objectively reporting on American political
developments from a nice safe distance.  Where is
Radio Free America when we need it?  C'mon,
Brussels, it's payback time.

bruces@well
http://www.infinitematrix.net