bbacrgson bbcgsonahjdse on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] WE ARE ONE BUT THEY.......................................

DEAR SIR,

                WE ARE ONE BUT THEY DENIED ME.

I am john koffi kojo from Ghana . Who lost his father Dr. maxwell koffi kojo
in
World Trade Center on Terrorist attack in U.S.A.
Though iam orphan child which adopted by late Dr. maxwell koffi kojo .   It
was on
12th/10/2001. The family of the late has to rejected me that am not a child
of the late that i was adopted by the late and while the culture of the
country is mothersland so i have to be rejected.
    On so goodday 21th/10/2001.I received a document from the late lawyer in
which the late has used in  transfer $35.7millions u.s Dollars for safety
keep for me for future purpose with a security company in Cotonou Rep. of
Benin in  which the lawyer did not know its money is the content where he
just be a witness when the late his safety keep the luggages because the
luggages was safety under  content of GOLD/DAIMOND  with the security
company for future purposed.
   As a result of this I plead for your assistance in assist to be my
beneficiary of transfer this fund overthere  together with me for safety
keep in any reliable bank overthere for investment purpose .
I agreed to offer you 20percentage of the total fund and 10percent for any
expensive  may spend during the processing and 70percent for me because my
life aspirant depend on this fund.
     Consequentaly  i will like in used the fund in invest with you
overthere.

     So i can be someone in future as wishes of the late.

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR REPLY URGENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY.
J.K KOJO

YOU CAN REACH ME ALSO ON TEL:00229.07-44-78