George Zraket on Mon, 11 Mar 2002 05:15:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ADV: Scottsdale City Council Election

I will sincerely appreciate your vote to re-elect me to the Scottsdale City Council.  Here is my
pledge to you:

I will continue to ask incisive questions on issues brought before the Council so meaningful debate
and dialogue can take place and ensure that the best interests of the community of Scottsdale are
protected.

I will unstintingly respect the spirit of and unfailingly adhere to the letter of the governmental
processes established by statute, charter and ordinance in carrying out my duties and
responsibilities as a member of the City Council

I will resolutely continue the work I began four years ago to fashion a Scottsdale government that
is truly open to its citizens, responsive to their practical needs, sensitive to their reasonable desires
and respectful of the heritage and spirit of this great community.

Pledge by George Zakret

George  Zraket

If you prefer not to receive any more information from us about Scottsdale City Council candidates, and wish
to unsubscribe from our list, please click here, mailto:remove@randbad.com.  If you have previously
unsubscribed and are still receiving this message, you may email our Abuse Control Center at
Grand@randbad.com, or nospamws@yahoo.com?subject=abuse, or call us at 1-888-763-2497, or write us at:
report 177A Old South Path, Melville, NY 117474.

Delivered by http://www.emailponyexpress.com/.  This letter is an in-kind donation to the campaign of
George Zraket from Ernest and Ann Garfield.