sierratango2000 on Thu, 14 Mar 2002 19:47:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Retirement Income Losses

    Over the past two decades, people have plunked BILLIONS of dollars into tax-deferred
retirment annuities issued by insurance companies.  Many owners of tax-deferred retirment
annuities will  LOSE money.   It's true - and we'll show you how to avoid the most common
pitfalls in our book,  "Annuity Owner Mistakes."

If you own any kind of deferred retirement annuity, you can't afford NOT to have this
information.
Learn how to get the MOST out of your annuity and AVOID the mishaps that will cost you
and your beneficiaries PLENTY!

Popular topics include "getting the best deal from your insurance company"  - are you
presently being taken advantage of?

Learn how to get BETTER rates - year after year!

Understand  how to properly structure your annuity to help REDUCE (or in some cases
eliminate) the tax on your social security.

Use your annuity to provide for Long Term Care -  AVOID spending your LAST DIME  for
nursing home care!

Learn about annuities that go UP with stocks, but don't go down  (a SAFER alternative
today!)

Get HIGHER income from "immediate annuities,"  and lots more!

Many people buy annuities without fully understanding their UNIQUE benefits.   It's NOT
just about tax-deferral - it's so much MORE.

Don't be foolish and make the same mistakes other are.   Order your book today and enjoy
MORE - not less - from your 'SAFE MONEY.'

Send your name, mailing address, and check/money order for $7.95 (U.S. funds only) to
author

              J. Lee Quinn, CLU
              3495 Lakeside Dr  #23
              Reno, NV 89509

Supplies of "Annuity Owner Mistakes" are limited - please order now to avoid having to wait
for the next reprint.

**This message is being sent in compliance with current federal legislation.  If you believe
you have received this message in error,  you may initiate removal from our list simply by
clicking 'reply' on your browser, and inserting the word 'remove' in the subject line.   We
respect your privacy and honor all such requests for removal.