greencard6321 on Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:37:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Anonymous ATM Card, Everyone Approved! 6321

Hello, nettime-l@bbs.thing.net,

Enter your email to receive further information:
Hotmail,Outlook and Eudora users click here to check out GreenCard ATM

Enter your email to receive further information:

What do you get with the GreenCard ATM Card?

* Maestro / Cirrus ATM card
* Withdraw your funds at more than 750,000 ATMs worldwide
* Shop with your ATM card at more than 5 million merchants
* Guaranteed acceptance
* No monthly bills, interest charges or late fees
* No social security number is required
* No minimum age restriction
* No credit check will be done
* No bank account is needed
* No monthly or annual fees
* No U.S. citizenship or residency is required
* No Identification is needed
* Bankruptcy is OK
* Bad credit is OK
* You can withdraw up to 100% of the money you load on your Green Card ATM
* GreenCard ATM does not report to credit bureaus
* Your transactions are 100% secure and anonymous
* Your funds are in an FDIC insured bank and 100% guaranteed against loss
* Earn $20 when you refer your friends and family

GreenCard ATM, dba
Transaction Development Corporation
2533 N. Carson St #4761
Carson City, NV 89706
1-775-254-5783 Fax
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 618, Should you not wish to be contacted at this email address again, please click here, This message is a commercial advertisement. It is compliant with all federal and state laws regarding email messages including the California Business and Professions Code. We have provided an "opt out" email contact so you can be deleted from our mailing list. In addition we have provided the subject line "ADV" to provide you notification that this is a commercial advertisement for persons over 18 yrs old. _______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://amsterdam.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold