Joseph Franklyn McElroy Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist] on Fri, 22 Mar 2002 04:51:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Apprentices of God vs Earths devotees

Let us not replace one ism with another ism.  I am tired of barking back at
dogs.  How about we do something to create networks of independent business
people, with no desire to rule anything other than their own lives, make these
networks more efficient at the knowledge economy than industrial-age
corporations, then watch as one-by-one, global industrial giants become the
local behemoths they were meant to be (after all, we do need power plants).

--
Joseph Franklyn McElroy
Cor[porat]e [Per]form[ance] Art[ist]
Electric Hands, Inc
www.electrichands.com
212-255-4527
Electrify your sales, Electrify your Mind