MarketShare Financial on Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:01:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Two Products that are Out of this World!

Title: Two Products that are Out of this World!
Two Products that are out of this world!
Ask about our $5000 easy cash incentive!
Market Choice Bonus & Market Choice III
Tired of forecasting gains via a crystal ball? Try a sure thing...a top first year yield with the ability to link to index growth in future years!

12% COMMISSION*
No Reductions!
Annual Transfer Options

Daily Average or Annual Point-to-Point Crediting Methods
Top First Year Yield: Call MarketShare Financial for Complete Details!
5 distinct crediting accounts
NO RISK OF LOSS IN YEARS WHEN MARKET DECLINES!

Versatile. Dependable. It's the only financial tool you will ever need!

16% COMMISSION*
No Reductions!
Choice of 2 index crediting methods:
Daily Average or Annual Point-to-Point
Great Participation Rates: Call MarketShare Financial for Current Rates!
Annual restriction-free transfer options

Issued through age 85
Up to five different index accounts

Call for more details: 800-421-8260
MarketShare Financial - the source for creating financial opportunities
Visit us online at: www.marketsharefinancial.com

FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
The Market Choice Bonus is issued on forms LC121A (group certificate) and LS121A (individual contract) and state variations by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance (NACOLAH), Chicago, Illinois. The Market Choice III is issued on Form LC115 (group certificate) and LS115A (individual contract) and state variations by NACOLAH. These Annuities are subject to state approval and may not be available in all states. NDF-3b056-10
*Commissions may vary by state.