wingchun on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:34:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] In emergency situations you need communications 22881

Title: global2.gif

This message has been sent to you as a subscriber of the "Electronics Information Update" in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations. We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services that interest you most. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again. UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE