yoursuccess1 on Tue, 26 Mar 2002 18:25:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Is your boss a pain in the rear??

 **TOSS THE 9 TO 5**   Are you Ready To Start Your Own Home Based Business? Does Financial Freedom Interest You? How about being your own boss? Working your own hours? Answering ONLY to yourself? Skydiving in Egypt? (just making sure you're listening)  Are you interested in applying your skills toward the Internet to make money? We are looking for consultants. If you are motivated trainable and serious about starting a home-based business then we would like to talk with you!  Reply with your name state telephone number and best time to contact you!   To be removed from the list reply with Remove in the subject line.