Massimo De Angelis" (by way of richardbarbrook) on Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:02:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] the commoner update

UPDATE

http://www.thecommoner.org

WAR

 George Caffentzis. In the US, Dreaming of Iraq. Preface 2002: The
Political Economy of  "the War on Terrorism"

Movements

Peter  Waterman. The Still Unconsummated  Marriage of International
Unionism and the Global Justice Movement. A Labor  Report on the World
Social Forum, Porto Alegre

The Leeds May Day Group. Anti-Capitalist Movements.

dEbAtE: on primitive  accumulation

 We publish the  first two contributions of a debate on the concept of
"primitive accumulation"  .  Following our publication of a special issue
of The Commoner on  new and old enclosures (The Commoner, N. 2, September
2002) Paul Zarembka sent  us a critical article. Werner Bonefeld offers the
first reply. We hope more  people will join in.

Paul Zarembka. Primitive  Accumulation in Marxism, Historical or
Trans-historical Separation from Means of  Production?

Werner Bonefeld. History and Social Constitution: Primitive Accumulation is
not  Primitive.

Attachment converted: Richard Barbrook:logo.jpg (JPEG/JVWR) (00048CF6)

Attachment converted: Richard Barbrook:new3.gif (GIFf/JVWR) (00048CF7)