FinancialNewsNow136432 on Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:57:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Excellent Credit in 15 Days Guaranteed !! 1364322

Title: GUARANTEED TO QUICKLY HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT IN 15 DAYS

YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO HAVE EXCELLENT CREDIT IN 15 DAYS !!

Give yourself the ADVANTAGE of enjoying life MORE with EXCELLENT CREDIT!!

Over the past 12 years we have perfected our Proven System. It's a guaranteed way of legally getting an excellent credit rating almost instantly.

Here's how:

If you have bad credit you will simply go through our easy 5 step program to quickly get a new, legal, unblemished credit file and establish Excellent Credit. If you don't have bad credit, but want to make your existing credit EXCELLENT, we will go straight to Step 5.

Step 1:

Because no two people in the United States have the same Social Security Number, Banks and Creditors access your credit file almost entirely by your SS#. You will not want to change your Social Security Number because it is extremely difficult to do so and you need it for your Employment, Taxes and Social Security Benefits. The FEDERAL PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 clearly states that only the Government and your employer can force you to use your SS#. Because of this law you are allowed to legally use another 9 digit number to use in place of your Social Security # on credit applications.

The first day you enroll for our program, you will receive your own number through the Employer Identification Number Program. You will need us for this because 95% of all Employer Identification Numbers, although 9 digits, do not look anything like Social Security Numbers and cannot be used on credit applications.

We will show you how to legally get an Employer Identification Number that fits in the same range of Social Numbers in use today. Because the Federal Laws do not require you to give your SS# to anyone besides your Employer and the Government, you can now legally use this number in place of your SS# on credit applications.

Remember, your new number will only be used for new credit.

Step 2:

No two people with the same name have the same mailing address, so you will need to obtain a new mailing address for use on your new credit file. A friend, relative or mailbox address in your area will be perfect.

Step 3:

No two people with the same name have the same telephone numbers, so you will also need a new telephone number for use on your new credit file. A friend, relative, voice mail or pager will again work perfectly.

Step 4:

With your new Tax Identification Number, new address and new telephone number your new credit file will be opened. It will now be totally impossible for any creditor to know anything about your past credit history.

Step 5:

To guarantee that you will quickly have EXCELLENT CREDIT, we will assist you in instantly adding UNLIMITED positive information to your credit file. This is an unknown way of adding real accounts to your new credit file to give you an Excellent Credit Rating in less than 15 days. As you know, the more positive information on your credit file, the more money banks will lend you. Countless people have credit lines over $100,000 because of this Proven Technique!

When finished, you will receive a copy of your credit file proving that you now have excellent credit! This will take less than 15 days. You will now be able to easily qualify for ANY credit you apply for!

To be on the road to EXCELLENT CREDIT
simply send us your name, complete mailing address including  zip code, telephone number (optional), and email address along with a check, money order or credit card payable to:

COI for $39.95

All necessary paperwork will be priority mailed to you within 24 hours!

Details about How To Become a Reseller of this Proven Program are also included in your package.

$$$$ RISK FREE DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!! $$$$

Our Proven Program unconditionally guarantees you will qualify for personal loans, business loans, credit cards, auto loans, home loans and any other credit you apply for!

If you are not able to qualify for credit after using our program, simply return your Proven Program along with your denial letter and your $39.95 investment will be refunded DOUBLE!

That's a $79.90 refund if this doesn't work like we said!

We make this guarantee to you because this Proven Program has already helped thousands of people just like you.

We KNOW it works - all you need to do is sign up TODAY! We truly look forward to making you another SATISFIED CLIENT!!

------------------Print & Cut Order Form---------------------

Yes! I deserve excellent credit. Please enroll me in this Proven Program.

The following information is for our records only and is kept Confidential.

*** Please Print Clearly Using Box Style Letters ***

NOTE: Orders cannot be processed without complete information.

NAME:____________________________________________________

COMPANY NAME:___________________________________________

CURRENT ADDRESS:________________________________________

CITY, STATE, ZIP:____________________________________________

PHONE NUMBER:___________________________________________

EMAIL ADDRESS:___________________________________________

TYPE OF PAYMENT:

_____CHECK  _____MONEY ORDER

(Payable to COI)

Credit Card orders please complete the following:

_____VISA    _____MASTERCARD   _____AMEX    _____DISCOVER

CREDIT CARD# :___________________________________________

EXPIRATION DATE:_________________________________________

NAME ON CARD:___________________________________________

TOTAL AMOUNT $39.95

DATE:__________________

SIGNATURE(Required):x_________________________________

___ Please e-mail me your PROVEN PROGRAM to the above e-mail address.

___ Please send me your PROVEN PROGRAM via U.S. Priority Mail.

___ Please include details on How To Become a Reseller of this Proven Program.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM VIA FAX TO 1-877-769-4990
FAX COPY OF SIGNED CHECK IF PAYING BY CHECK.

Fax to: 1-877-769-4990

If paying by Check please FAX a Copy of the Check with this Order Form

Fax to: 1-877-769-4990

Or mail Money Order to:

COI
12995 N. Oracle Road
Suite #141-152
Oro Valley, AZ 85737
1.877.769.4990 - Fax

Details about How To Become a Reseller
of this Proven Program are also included in your package.

If you no longer wish to receive further Newsletters from us, DO NOT reply to this email simply click here "unsubscribe".