Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Urgent
Bangura David on Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:02:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent

Firstly, i have to introduce myself to you.My name is Mr.Bangura David from
Zimbabwe.I was
the chairman of contract review panel in my country before the problem of the land reform

Before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i recovered $26.8million US dollars from
inflated contracts by some government officials.But i was a member of the oppositin party
MDC(Movement for Democratic Change).And the ruling party,(ZANU PF) has been against
us.So i
had to flew the country for a nabouring African Country which i am currently residing.

But before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i had not reported the recovery of my
in the panel.So this money was in my posession and i lodged it in a security company here
in Africa
and currently this money has been moved to thier security branch in Amsterdam, in the

I have been trying to fly to Europe but it has been difficult for me get a visa from Africa.So i
want you
to help me make claims of this fund($26.8m) in the Netherlands as my beneficiary and
transfer the
money to your account or any account of your choice before i can get a visa to fly down.So
that we
can share this money.

I have agreed to give you 10%,which would be ($2.6m dollars) of this money for your
and 80% would be mine and the other 10% would be set aside for any expenses that may
during the course of this transaction.And my 80% would be invested in your country in any
business propossed by you.

I know i have nevr meet you,but i want to trust you and please do not let me down when
this funds
finally gets into your account.Please if you are intersted, get to me through the email
address below
to enable me feed you with more details and all neccessary documentations.Please treat
this as

Bangura David.
bangura2000 {AT} hotmail.com

Nettime-bold mailing list