Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Don't Hesitate, Litigate!
Lachlan Brown on Mon, 8 Apr 2002 23:41:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Don't Hesitate, Litigate!

No use for paper legal documents myself,
they tend to litter the countryside,
hence I thought I would market yet another
Internet first from Liverpool. The first
online mediation/settlement engine (2000).

The Claim Room. Settle out of court, settle
on the Web. Or if you have to take someone
to court, be very, very well advised.

Need a good lawyer?
contact lachlan {AT} london.com

Lachlan Brown