webmaster on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 03:00:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] I saw your camping info. and I thought this would interest you

Title: iSun Portable Solar Charger
The iSun™ Portable Solar Charger
  • Want guaranteed power all the time for your cell phone?
  • Want power anywhere, anytime, for your portable electronics?
  • Want to replace all your power chargers with one device?
  • Want a charger that can work independent of wall plugs?
Get Windows Media Player View TechTV's feature
on the iSun™:

56k | 100k | 250k

This email has been sent to you because you agreed to receive information on camping products. To be removed from this list please click the link below and you will instantly get removed from our newsletter. Thank you. This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910, passed by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be considered spam as long as we include instructions on how to be removed, per Section HR 1910.

If you are receiving this email in error please click here to unsubscribe

This mail has been sent to you exclusively by www.slickpower.com