princesstthomas on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 03:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] very urgent

ATTENTION: THE DIRECTOR GEN.

With close enquiry we made about you shows that you
are trustworthy so I felt safe.
Iam Princess THOMAS the wife to Paul THOMAS
the C.E.O. THOMAS oil export company Ltd. Who was
killed  for
allegations that my husband supplied crud oil to
EUROPE, U.S.A. revealed secret information of
arms & wealth TO OVERSEA AGENTS.
Iam very sure, 100% sure my husband is innocent of all
crime-allegations opposed on him. he was given no
chance to defend himself to the
entire world they killed him unjustly I am so troubled
my spirit refuses to be at rest.
The quick need for contacting you is because my
husband has been killed unjustly and I am sure if we
don't act fast WE WILL LOOSE our wealth &
millions of AMERICAN DOLLARS will be seized, about
($100,000,000.oo)ONE HUNDRED million U.S.A DOLLARS my
husband have  if we
don't arrange for smart & quick transfer of all this
millions of U.S.A. Dollars we will loose all to
GOVERNMENT and nobody can ask THEM any question.
I am signatory to the account I have concluded every
necessary arrangement for the smooth success of this
transfer of our funds overseas for safekeeping and
good investments. We only need a good honest,
trustworthy, highly-secrecy confidential rich person
who we can offer 15% of the total sum so that the
person can help us with 100% efforts arrange for a
good offshore bank account for easy money transfer.
Contact me for full details.
PERSONAL BEST REGARDS
PRINCES S. T. THOMAS
ON BEHALF OF THOMAS FAMILY

Very Important:
WE ARE IN NIGER DELTA CONTACT us WITH THIS E MAIL ADDRESS
{princesstthomas@stthomas.com} please contact us so
that we can give you our confidencial telephone
number.

www.MyPlace.com - find what you want @MyPlace.com!