tax info on Tue, 9 Apr 2002 17:57:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] GOVT PAYS YOU 15%-300%

WEALTH WITHOUT RISK!

How would you like to have Government "Secured" tax certificates PAY YOU between 15%-300%!

How would you like a better return on your money?

How would you like to buy Real Estate for PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR?

How would you like to have  a Guaranteed Rate Of Return?

How would you like to have Guaranteed extra income?

How would you like to have a Free Video on how to achieve these results?

The average interest one makes on back taxes is 15%-50 guaranteed by the government, and this is the low end.
Our clients are making an incredible 30 to 50 times their money on a high end.
The banks have been doing this for over 100 years.
Our company has developed a program that allows you to capitalize on these proven techniques and strategies for the first time ever.

*Recieve your Free copy of "INSIDER SECRETS OF INVESTING IN SECURED GOVERNMENT TAX CERTIFICATES." (A $39.95 Value)
$9.95 s/h

If you would like to recieve more information just send email with your
NAME
ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBER
EMAIL ADDRESS
INVESTMENT OBJECTIVE (SECURED INVESTMENTS, REAL ESTATE FOR PENNIES
ON THE DOLLAR, EXTRA INCOME, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, ALL OF THE ABOVE)

If you have recieved this offer in error please respond back to be removed from our list.