dr_ogbemudia on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 00:33:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

ÿþthread-index: AcHgFRaOq6uvhQ9OTEu33Kz3sCxthA==
From: "murphy ogbemudia" <dr_ogbemudia@mail2world.com>
To: <momusa@onebox.com>
Subject: saved draft

------=_NextPart_000_1372_01C1DFDA.6A394FD0

>From the desk of:
Dr. Ogbemudia Murphy.
Tel No:234-1-7598227.
cell phone:234-1-7759334
Fax No:234-1-7597611.
Email:dr_ogbe7@mail.com.
Lagos, Nigeria.
Attn: Managing Director,
Dear Sir/Madam,
REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.
After due deliberation with my colleagues, I have
decided to forward to you this business proposal. We want a reliable
person
who could assist us to transfer the sum of Twenty Million Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars ( $20,500,000 ) into his / her account.
This fund resulted by way of gratification from a contract awarded by us
under the budget allocation to my Ministry and this bill has been
approved
for payment by the concerned Ministries. The contract has since been
executed, commissioned and the contractor company, paid off.
We are left with the balance of US$20.5M which was given to us by the
company for influencing the contract in their favour amidst heavy
competition from rival companies.
But under our protocol division, civil servants are forbidden to operate
or
own foreign accounts. This is why I am contacting you to be our
custodian
for this fund.
As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address
from adverts in the business directory that portrayed your establishment
in
good light. I am the Chief Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract
Award
Committee ( CAC ) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (
NNPC).
This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE
from
my Government. We the N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this deal have put
in
many years in service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience
for
this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time
opportunity we cannot afford to miss.
You need not to worry about the responsibilities of transferring this
fund
into your account, for all the administrative steps needed for the
transfer
of this fund into your designated bank account will be done by me. I and
my
colleagues have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by
both of us. I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come
your country to arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you
that
the money has been credited into your nominated bank account.
Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your
interest by Telephone to me, through my Tel No:234-1-7598227 Or Fax
No:234-1-7597611. Your indication by revert Telephone to me of your
sincere
and serious interest will enable me fax you the PROCEDURE FOR OPERATION.
If my line is busy, please keep trying you will surely get through.
NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please
inform us so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist
in
this respect.It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for
this
transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and
business like this can not be realised without trust. This is why we
have
decided to trust you for this transaction. We are looking forward to
doing
this transaction with you. Be further informed that everyones interest
and
security had been considered before you were contacted, so be rest
assured
and feel free to go into this transaction with us. But let Honesty and
Trust
be our watchword throughout this transaction and your prompt reply will
be
highly appreciated.
Thank you, and God bless.
Best Regards,

Dr.Ogbemudia Murphy.

NB:

Please, should in case you want to reply by email, do send your response
to; dr_ogbe7@mail.com

------=_NextPart_000_1372_01C1DFDA.6A394FD0

>From the desk of:<BR>Dr. Ogbemudia Murphy.<BR>Tel =
No:234-1-7598227.<BR>cell phone:234-1-7759334<BR>Fax =
No:234-1-7597611.<BR>Email:dr_ogbe7@mail.com.<BR>Lagos, =
Nigeria.<BR>Attn: Managing Director,<BR>Dear Sir/Madam,<BR>REQUEST FOR =
AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.<BR>After due deliberation =
with my colleagues, I have<BR>decided to forward to you this business =
proposal. We want a reliable person <BR>who could assist us to transfer =
the sum of Twenty Million Five Hundred <BR>Thousand United States =
Dollars ( $20,500,000 ) into his / her account.<BR>This fund resulted by =
way of gratification from a contract awarded by us<BR>under the budget =
allocation to my Ministry and this bill has been approved <BR>for =
payment by the concerned Ministries. The contract has since been =
<BR>executed, commissioned and the contractor company, paid off.<BR>We =
are left with the balance of US$20.5M which was given to us by the =
<BR>company for influencing the contract in their favour amidst heavy =
<BR>competition from rival companies.<BR>But under our protocol =
division, civil servants are forbidden to operate or <BR>own foreign =
accounts. This is why I am contacting you to be our custodian <BR>for =
this fund.<BR>As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I =
got your address<BR>from adverts in the business directory that =
portrayed your establishment in <BR>good light. I am the Chief =
Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract Award <BR>Committee ( CAC ) =
of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC).<BR>This =
transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from =
<BR>my Government. We the N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this deal have =
put in <BR>many years in service to this Ministry. We have been =
exercising patience for <BR>this opportunity for so long and to most of =
us this is a life time <BR>opportunity we cannot afford to miss.<BR>You =
need not to worry about the responsibilities of transferring this fund =
<BR>into your account, for all the administrative steps needed for the =
transfer <BR>of this fund into your designated bank account will be done =
by me. I and my <BR>colleagues have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if =
agreement is reached by <BR>both of us. I and one of my colleagues =
involved in this deal will come to <BR>your country to arrange for our =
share, upon the confirmation from you that <BR>the money has been =
credited into your nominated bank account.<BR>Consequent upon your =
acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your<BR>interest by =
Telephone to me, through my Tel No:234-1-7598227 Or =
Fax<BR>No:234-1-7597611. Your indication by revert Telephone to me of =
your sincere <BR>and serious interest will enable me fax you the =
PROCEDURE FOR OPERATION.<BR>If my line is busy, please keep trying you =
will surely get through.<BR>NOTE: In the event of your inability to =
handle this transaction please<BR>inform us so that we can look for =
another reliable person who can assist in <BR>this respect.It might =
surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this<BR>transaction. =
Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and<BR>business like =
this can not be realised without trust. This is why we have <BR>decided =
to trust you for this transaction. We are looking forward to doing =
<BR>this transaction with you. Be further informed that everyones =
interest and <BR>security had been considered before you were contacted, =
so be rest assured <BR>and feel free to go into this transaction with =
us. But let Honesty and Trust <BR>be our watchword throughout this =
transaction and your prompt reply will be <BR>highly =
appreciated.<BR>Thank you, and God bless.<BR>Best =
Regards,<BR><BR>Dr.Ogbemudia Murphy.<BR><BR>NB:<BR><BR>Please, should in =
case you want to reply by email, do send your response to; =
dr_ogbe7@mail.com<BR><font face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" =
size=3D"2" =
_________________<BR>Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at <a =
href=3D"http://www.mail2world.com"; =