juan camilion on Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:20:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hello from Juannsk

Hello:
      There was a little mistake in the message that I had sent to you:the
cds were stolen for diplomatic relationships in an African airport through a
trip when I was in Argentina to Berlin in a flight from Aeroflot:this is
what I know about power since any accident turns to be part of the system by
calculating its reason(that means+logic about positiveness of mistakes:this
means if I did that to you then I give you an answer in a kind of revenge
style which sends to to any direction since it is a very negative
state;that's all politics about reasonable esperiences which had to be for a
reason aproving the mistake in christian morality senses of tricky minds.
  I've sent some e-mails to you from John Paul II to make it public all of
this sense of religious beliefs according to what was stolen by the African
police by distraccion(I was taking a god damned coffee when this happenedin
African Airport)going to Berlin.
  John Paul II gave me some answers.
  Please publish them.
  This comes from Argentinian spirit of accidental logic(made by machines)
  See you
Juan NSK