Ibrahim Abacha on Thu, 11 Apr 2002 03:33:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] LETTER

DEAR SIR.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
I got your contact from my private search . I
therefore decided to contact for a venture below. I am
the second son of  General  Sanni Abacha, the late
Military Head of State of  Nigeria. When my father we
alive I used to mov  funds, in cash, running into
millions of United States dollars to Brazil, Lebanon
and other parts of the   world, for safe keeping on
behalf of my father.
However, on the eve of my father’s death in June 8,
 1998, he gave me the sum of US$30,000,000.00 (THIRTY
 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS)  in cash to move to
Lebanon as usual, but immediately my father died I
 had to moved the fund to Holland through a diplomatic
courier service to a security company in Holland.The
 funds have been in the security company in Holland
since July 1998. However, because of the many
 restrictions placed on my family by the present
Nigerian Government, I simply cannot travel to
 Holland to secure the funds from the security company
in  Holland. What I now need from you are as
follows:-  1.You should travel to Holland to secure
the funds in  cash on my behalf and deposit it in your
bank account in your Country.2.You will be entitled to
30% of the total sum  involved for your
assistance.3.As soon as you confirm to me by my above
fax  number your readiness to travel to Holland, I
will send a  copy of my Power of Attorney to the
security company in Holland authorizing them to
release the funds to  you.4.As soon as you have the
fund in your custody, I will give you details of where
and which sector you  will invest my share of the
funds into, on my country.5.Please note that this
project is 100% risk free,  but you must keep it very
secret and confidential because of my personal
security.Please contact me immediately through my
e-mail  address: above.Best regards
ALHAJI IBRAHIM .  ABACHA.