martha rosler on Sat, 13 Apr 2002 22:20:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Update & Venezeula Report

dear list,
 i said i would post tw items on Venezuela, to improve the dialogue and
move away from the one-sidedness of the posts from ricardo bello. I
apoogize if this further one is one too many, but i just received it and
foubd it very itneresting, of course, if it is not interesting to you,
delete it.
sincerely,
martha rosler