yourfriends on Sun, 14 Apr 2002 19:26:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ADV:Safe Christian Dialup

What is ChristianLiving.com?
ChristianLiving.com is a cutting-edge, Christ-centered, premium Internet Dial-up service provider. Imagine a Christian AOL -with faster connections, and features geared to edify your spirit and strengthen you in your Christian walk!

Cutting-Edge Internet Service with Friendly Filters
Rest easy: our tamper-proof, adjustable server-based "Smart-Filter" system safeguards your family from online pornography and other harmful influences, so you and your loved ones can surf safely.

We Give Back To The Approved Church Or Ministry Of Your Choice
Sign on with us at the low rate of $19.95 a month, and ChristianLiving.com will donate 10% of your monthly service fee to domestic and world wide ministry

Unlimited, Fast, Reliable Internet Access