LORI@miesto.sk on Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:40:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] --> Wall Street Insider <--

ADVISORS BUY RECOMMENDATION!
For Cal-Bay (Symbol: CBYI)
BASED ON CBYI SUCCESS, A LICENSED & REGISTERED INVESTMENT EXPERT says NOW is the time to invest in CBYI and...
  • Rates CBYI as a speculative Long-Term BUY.
  • Will Hit a price target of $2.00 by 2002 and $5.00 by 2003!
  • Will achieve earnings growth of 200 to 250% in the next 2 years.
  • Will achieve earnings of approximately 2.5¢ per share by 2003.

    MORE QUOTES FROM LICENSED INVESTMENT EXPERT :

  • "We anticipate that liquidity will increase as well as coverage by additional analysts."
  • "The company has developed a network of strategic alliances that are designed to assist the company in obtaining a DOMINANT MARKET SHARE."
  • The current market in which Cal-Bay operates is currently estimated to exceed $900 million. Estimates calling for $25 Billion in sales by the year 2003."
  • "We expect the company to achieve it's current goal of Nasdaq OTCBB. Once on the larger exchange, we anticipate that liquidity will increase."

    MORE REASONS TO OWN THE STOCK :

  • CBYI IS GROWING AT A RAPID RATE. EARNINGS PER SHARE IS INCREASING!
  • CBYI is one of the FASTEST growing companies in distributing environmental and safety equipment instruments.
  • CBYI is a profitable company, has NO DEBT and is on track to beat ALL earnings estimates.
  • CBYI has increased revenue of 50% annually!
  • CBYI is a fully reporting SEC compliant company that has been in business since 1976.
  • CBYI has an excellent management team with several EXCLUSIVE contracts and an IMPRESSIVE client list including: Anheuser-Busch, Chevron Refining, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, GE-Energy & Environmental Research and the U.S. Air Force.
    Click for QUOTE & Buy recommendation

    !!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!
    Our last recommendation to buy NXLC at $7.87 rallied and is holding steady at $11.73!  Congratulations to all our subscribers that took advantage of this recommendation.

    ALL removes HONERED. Please allow 7 days to be removed and send ALL address to: honey9531@mail.net.cn

    Certain statements contained in this news release may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements may be identified by such terms as "expect", "believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms. We are NOT a registered investment advisor or a broker dealer. This is NOT an offer to buy or sell securities. No recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled should be purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities that learn of the profiled companies. We were paid $27,000 in cash by a third party to publish this report. Investing in companies profiled is high-risk and use of this information is for reading purposes only. If anyone decides to act as an investor, then it will be that investor's sole risk. Investors are advised NOT to invest without the proper advisement from an attorney or a registered financial broker. Do not rely solely on the information presented, do additional independent research to form your own opinion and decision regarding investing in the profiled companies. Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in the loss of your entire investment. The owners of this publication may already own free trading shares in CBYI and may immediately sell all or a portion of these shares into the open market at or about the time this report is published.  Factual statements are made as of the date stated and are subject to change without notice.  Not intended for recipients or residents of CA,CO,CT,DE,ID, IL,IA,LA,MO,NV,NC,OK,OH,PA,RI,TN,VA,WA,WV,WI. Void where prohibited. Copyright c 2001