homestaerun34 on Tue, 23 Apr 2002 11:08:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] RE: YOUR last chance to EARN $1,000 per SALE !

NOW!   NOW!
Y O U R  last chance for

Y O U R $3000.00 commission per SALE !

NO MLM ! Here you EARN MONEY immediately!

Give Me 5 Minutes, And I'll Show You
How To Flood Your Bank Account With Serious Cash,

DID YOU MAKE $20,000 LAST MONTH
IF NOT, YOU NEED TO JOIN US TODAY!
We are in business for 8 YEARS ! -
the only company with SENIORITY !

We offer 2 LEVELS !
     either
START MAKING $1000 commissions IMMEDIATELY!
     or
START MAKING $3000 commissions after full training!

FINANCING  AVAILABLE!
(A through C credit only!   US residents only!)

- FREE Turnkey Marketing System (a $2500 Value)
- FREE TRAINING !
- FREE Ready-to-Use "Order-Pulling" Ads & Sales Letters
- Earn $1,000 and $3,000 CASH on Each and Every Sale to Infinity!
- Work From Home and Live the "1-Minute" Commute
- Plug Into Our Duplicate-able 3-Step Success System
- YOU receive FULL live SUPPORT! For FREE !
- Secure Your Financial Freedom Starting Today
- Buy Your Dream House and Dream Car!
- Amazing Support System guarantees YOU to SUCCEED!
- EVERYBODY is a Prospect - 100% Cash Machine !
- EVERYBODY can do it!

NO hype ! All legal !
I will even fax you my BANK STATEMENT to prove it!
You will be trained by professionals
to guarantee YOUR SUCCESS!

PROGRAM available in US and Canada ONLY !
(FINANCING for US residents only!)

REQUEST more free info NOW!
send an email to:           oppertal2000@yahoo.com

with "SEND INFO" in the subject line!!
(do NOT click REPLY!)

To remove, please send an email with "REMOVE"
in the subject line to:       oppertal2000@yahoo.com