Dennis McCrindle on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:03:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

Are you staying in touch with clients on a regular basis?
If not, you're in danger of losing a surprisingly large portion of repeat business to your salon or spa.

We have a solution. Introducing our new 12-page 4-color newsletter with the front and back cover totally customized for your salon or spa for only $.50 each.

Also included in this price is the option of having your newsletter e-mailed to your clients with e-mail addresses which you supply.

Sample of Front Cover

On the Front Cover
Approximately a 250 word article can be submitted with one picture, or the default article can be customized to fit your needs.

On the Back Cover
Approximately a 350 word article can be submitted with one picture, or the default article for this page can be used. More than one article can be submitted if they do not exceed the 350 total word count.

We are currently taking orders for the May/June issue.
Call TJ Gardner at Our Little Secret
1-800-946-2111
or view the sample newsletter at www.ourlittlesecretcorp.com

$199