cj on Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:52:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Eco Home Design Saturday April 27 and beyond -see below and also Win your ticket

Eco Home Design Seminars Program
EcoProperty email newsletters and updates are for people with an interest in
environmental design, energy efficiency, organics, bio-dynamics, sustainable lifestyles.

If you are changing your email address please send us the old one as well as the new one
so we can be sure to update our records.  If you no longer wish to receive emails please return this
email to us with Please Remove in the subject line.

Also you can win your ticket (or have it refunded) to one of the seminars by becominga book buyer
or subscriber on http://www.eco.com.au - see details there.

Eco Home Design Seminars
Proudly sponsored by Stramit Industries

One - day programs for all home owners interested in building new or extending an eco friendly energy efficient home.

Eco Architect, Gareth Cole personally conducts his one day program, sharing his 25 years of energy efficient 'know how' to give all homeowners - the skills needed - to make their own homes, holiday homes, new extensions... an 'energy smart' building.

Program Dates
Saturday 27th April, 2002
Saturday 29th June, 2002
Saturday 31st August, 2002
Saturday 26th October, 2002

For: All Home Owners / Builders /Architects / Uni Students
Where: Macquarie Graduate School of Management, Talavera Road, North Ryde
Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm (8.45am registration)
Fee: $185 per person / $350 per couple / $50 per Uni student
Included: Workbook, Product Info, Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea included.

One Day Program

Session 1 Energy Efficient Planning
Session 2 Eco friendly Building Materials
Session 3 Harmony in the home and Colour
Session 4 Standard Homes vs Energy Efficient Homes
Session 5 Energy Systems for Town and Country Areas

Questions and Answer Time

...this is the best hands on, how -to ,seminar we have ever attended, it was very informative and gave us tools to
make our house an award winner..... -Pat & Colin -Winner 2001 Energy Efficient Award -MBA

To Book
Kim Scarf - 02 9481 8211 email mailto:kim@archinet.com.au
or
book on http://www.ecolifestyles.com