hpotter on Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:14:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Good news for American and Canadian smokers

>From now you can buy cigarettes without paying any tax! You may smoke all
famous US and European brands at highly competitive price.
Like Marlboro for only USD 18 per 1 carton!

http://www.americansmokeshop.com/?pid=4

You may order it right now! Click here!

http://www.americansmokeshop.com/?pid=4

The delivery is free!
Thank you

We received your address from a public place.
We apologies if this letter have reached you by mistake. We'll not disturb you any more.
NB. This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Under
Bill S. 1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress. This message cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include the way to be Removed, Paragraph
(a)(c) of S. 1618.
TO REMOVE: do not respond to this message.