Lachlan Brown on Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:32:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Peeping or Parting?

Hooked me. ")

Marketing is becoming more effective, but follow the link
and the company thinks you are watching TV and have
time to watch their cheesy Flash intro. It goes on for ever.
At the end theres a crappy form to fill in if you want to set
up your e-business with these people.

It made we think: there are 350 million people with network
access in pretty much all of the countries of the world,
and at last Americans are a minority, thankfully (sorry Yank chums
we love you, but the Banner Ad and Lightspeed Univeristy kinda
killed it for us)a shrinking minority. But, how many of these people know how
to get around the Net? Wouldn't it be a good idea to
have some portals ('gateways ' we used to call them) to
take them to informative, imaginitive, intelligent sites?

Lachlan

from: ______@_________.com
date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 22:26:21 +0200
to: "nettime-l@bbs.thing.net" <nettime-l@bbs.thing.net>
subject: Peeping or Parting?

 <\\!!//>
   (@@)
_o000---000o______

Stop peeping over the wall AT the Internet.
Be a part of the modern day Gold Rush. How?

.        ______________________________________________        This message was sent by the originator using trial software