integer on Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:35:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

falk@mac.com

>http://www.prorev.com/derivative.htm
>
>Since the rise of metastatic media and mass mood manipulation,
>America has become similarly removed from the first degree of itself.

the application of the maxim: "admire your self and others will admire you"
is 100x more useful in our epoch than the greek 1: "know thyself"
which has now been replaced by the less demanding + more
profitable art of knowing others.

i assume: man kind is an ugly worm when viewed through a solar mikroskope.

i admit: what i do does not deserve to be entitled something.

we are entering a positive period.
4 the 3 absurds are now komplete.

nn