Morgan on Wed, 1 May 2002 01:01:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Paid Too Much for Your Senior Seminar System?

Title: Paid Too Much for Your Senior Seminar System?
You paid too much for your seminar system if this looks at all familiar.
Our proven turn-key seminar system = $1,450
Prices not low enough?
Ask about obtaining a FREE seminar!

Plus...
Instruction and guidance from an Annuity Sales Pro that has consistantly helped agents produce millions of dollars in annuity premium each and every year!

Call today to become our next success story!
800-98-LEADS
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Note: We can make this offer to only one qualified agent or financial planner per 250,000 population.