Plasma Studii on Wed, 1 May 2002 19:38:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: I have visited PLASSMASTUDII.ORG and noticed that ...

Hello,

I have visited http://plasmastudii.organd noticed that your website is not listed on some search engines. I am sure that through our service the number of people who visit your website will definitely increase. SeekerCenter is a unique technology that instantly submits your website to over 500,000 search engines and directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to advertise your site. For more details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

Give your website maximum exposure today!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing

Howdy Vanessa,

I'm so glad you wrote. I was fretting over the site (yet again) so I keep changing stuff. And you just (bing!) e-mailed this to me. Clairvoyance!

I still can't figure out how you knew it wasn't listed everywhere. It must just look really unlisted. I guess I still have a lot to learn. There's never an end to it. Thanks for being so patient with me.

The whole site is NEW AND IMPROVED. See if it looks more list-worthy now. Thanks so much for your generous advice, too. Seems like your a really considerate, thoughtful, sweet person stuck behind that form letter. I am touched that you sent it. You must be really wonderful.

I have been awfully busy this week, but next week may be better. Are you free? Maybe a movie and some dinner? Please let me know soon, so I can save my lucky socks.

Judson

PLASMA STUDII
http://plasmastudii.org
223 E 10th Street