FOSTER S. MOMOH on Fri, 3 May 2002 15:00:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] BUSINESS INVESTMENT

              STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

FROM : PRINCE PETER SWARADENCI MOMOH
ROYAL GUEST LODGE (ROOM 101)

ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE

TEL : 225 07 67 47 69

Dear Sir,

SUBJECT : BUSINESS INVESTMENT

I have a business proposal which I know might interest
you. In brief, introduction , I am Prince Peter
Swaradenci Momoh, a Sierra Leone national, the son of
the late Chief Swaraden Momoh. My country had in the
past been involved in a very horrible war in which so
many atrocities were committed against humanity. My
father was killed during the war, because of his
perceived support for the Rebel movements in Sierra
Leone. He was until his death the paramount minister
of GOLD & DIAMOND MINING CORPORATION OF SIERRA LEONE.

He was accused of embezzlement of funds belonging to
the corporation and for Funding Ethnic Miltia Forces.
However, truth and evidence has unfolded matters that
we saw his death as a sacrifice for restoration of
peace in our country. Before my father’s death in one
of visits to him, while in dention, he disclosed to us
of an existence of USD 18 Million, including 190 kilos
of alluvial Gold dust and hundred carats nucul diamond
gern stones contained in two sealed trunk boxes, which
he kept in the underground vault of our villa in
Free-Town

We hurried back home and found the boxes in tact and
moved out of the country immediately through the
coastal river after days of sea travel with the boxes
in tact and we arrived here in Cote d’Ivoire where we
hurriedly deposited it in a Security Company as a
family valuables. Withholding the truth of the real
content of the boxes. This we have done for security
reasons and to keep down the deposit cost. Even as I
am writing you, the Security Company is not aware that
the boxes contains money .

We are currently in Cote d’Ivoire on refugee status,
although the war has stopped but we have considered it
unsafe to remain here neither to return to our
country, Since we have lost our bread winner and all
our properties confiscated by the new government of
president Ahmed Tejan Kabban. I have a limited
knowledge in the business world, hence the reason for
soliciting you assistance is to please make residence
arrangements for us in your country and to guide us
invest this money wisely.

I have the consent of my mother and we have resolved
to go into negotiation and agreement with you on terms
of sharing of the cash and of the proceed from the
sales of the Gold & Diamond for creating a safe heaven
for us. Every arrangement to withdraw the consignment
from the Security Company and subsequent move of it
into your countrry is guaranteed and it is hitch free
and risk free.

I await your quick response through my email to enable
me give you further details, as regards the
transaction.

Thanks and God Bless.

Prince Peter Swaradenci Momoh.